Probably is not a surprise that Apple has from a few years the most loyal users and everything is due to products developed by the company. This year GFK conducted a survey among iDevice owners and found that on average of 84% from iPhone owners remain loyal to the Cupertino Company while only 60% of Android owners will buy such a device. The difference shows how much they “love” the iPhone owners their devices and the good experience that they have with the devices that they use daily.
Some 84 percent of iPhone users said they would pick iPhone also when they replace their cellphone, while 60 percent of consumers who use smartphones running Google’s Android said they would stick with phones using the same software.
If we talk about Nokia or RIM, the figures are much lower, a sign that for Apple consumers remains the best choice although the operating system has many shortcomings and comes with equipped with enough problems. The “freedom” of other operating system attracts few users and those who are now on such a system return to iPhone or change the Android with different operating system, of course, everything happens over long periods of time.
- 2012 will bring even more lawsuits between Samsung and Apple
- Apple is losing in front of Android but only on paper
- Apple accused a company from China that they copy the Apple logo
- A full suite of social network users! OneLouder Friendcaster – Tweetcaster review iOS/Android
- Apple could win a lawsuit against Motorola in Germany